Yamaha 75AETL Outboards
The Yamaha 75 AETL is a 2 stroke, 75 hp, Origin Outboard Engine with Electric Start and Power Trim & Tilt
Yamaha 75AETL Outboards: Features
- Wide Range Power Trim Tilt method - increases acceleration and reduces planing time.
- Loop charging - Loop-charged scavenging creates a circular flow for efficient removal of exhaust gas and even distribution of air-fuel mixture. The result is greater combustion efficiency for higher power and better fuel economy.
- Engine stop switch lanyard - This lanyard clips to clothing or around the wrist stopping the engine immediately if the operator leaves the helm.
- Shallow water drive - The outboard can be set at a tilt angle preventing it from hitting the bottom when operating in shallow water.
- Start-In-Gear Prevention
- Overheat warning Over-Rev Limiter
- Extremely durable crankshaft
- Long life piston|piston ring
- Sturdy gears and gear case
Yamaha 75AETL Outboards: Engine
Engine Type: 3-Cylinder
Output : 55.2kw|75hp
Compression Ratio: 4.5
Gear Ratio: 13:26 (2.0)
Bore x Stroke: 82x72mm
Max Operating Range: 4500-5500rpm
O|M Transom Height: 521mm|20.5in