Yamaha 85AETL|X Outboard Motors
The Yamaha 85AET is a 2 stroke, 85 horsepower, Outboard with Electric starter and Power Trim &Tilt. The Yamaha 85 AETL has a transom height of 20in. and the AETX of 25in.
The Basics of Yamaha Quality.
If you are a no-frills type of boater who demands the best Outboards at a reasonable price the Yamaha Origin series is for you. Built into these hard working outboards are all the quality and reliability that set Yamaha apart from the competition.
With proven loop-charged engines that deliver reliable power and unbeatable fuel economy not to mention what you expect most from a Yamaha motor our legendary durability.
Reliable electric starters and alternators give you confidence you will always have the power of quick starts. In short the price is right whilst still Yamaha outboards inside and out.
- Wide Range Power Trim Tilt method - increases acceleration and reduces planning time.
- Loop charging - Loop-charged scavenging creates a circular flow for efficient removal of exhaust gas and even distribution of air-fuel mixture. The result is greater combustion efficiency for higher power and better fuel economy.
- Engine stop switch lanyard - This lanyard clips to clothing or around the wrist stopping the engine immediately if the operator leaves the helm.
- Shallow water drive - The outboard can be set at a tilt angle preventing it from hitting the bottom when operating in shallow water.
- Start-In-Gear Prevention
- Overheat warning Over-Rev Limiter
- Extremely durable crankshaft
- Long life piston|piston ring
- Sturdy gears and gear case
Yamaha 85AETL|X Engine
Type : Carb
Engine Type : 3-Cylinder
Displacement : 1140cc
Output : 62.5kw
Compression Ratio : 5.1
Gear Ratio : 13:26 (2.0)
Weight : L: 119kg X: 122kg
Bore x Stroke : 82x72mm
Max Operating Range : 4500-5500rpm
Scavenging|induction : Loop Charging
O|M Transom Height : L: 521mm|20.5in X: 647mm|25.5in
Price Quoted on a 85AETL