Yamaha E40XMHL Outboard Engines
The Yamaha E40XMHL is a 2 stroke 40hp Enduro Outboard Engine with Manual Starter tiller handle and Manual trim tilt.
Yamaha Enduro Outboard Engines
For more than thirty years Yamaha has been supplying reliable heavy-duty outboard motors to the most demanding boaters of all : the people who make their living on the water. The Yamaha E40XMHL Enduro outboards are designed from the bottom up to take the strain of long continuous hours of hard use.
Years of rigorous testing have produced features that make the difference between a Outboard motor that goes the distance and those that quit along the way.
Yamaha E40XMHL Outboard Engine: Features
- High Efficient Intake System
- The intake system has a precise single carburettor which distributes fuel equally to the top and to bottom cylinders thus high levels of scavenging and combustion efficiency are achieved
- Magnetic Drain Plug
- The oil plug is magnetized to collect any metallic particles in the oil keeping them from circulating and causing damage to the gears.
- Engine Stop Switch Lanyard
- The lanyard clips to clothing or around the wrist stopping the engine automatically if the operator leaves the helm.
- Energy Advisor Mark
- The throttle is marked to show the most fuel-efficient operating position.
Yamaha E40XMHL Outboard Engine
Type: Enduro Range
Engine Type: 2-Cylinder
Output : 29.4kw | 40hp @ 5000 rpm
Compression Ratio: 6.0
Gear Ratio: 26:13 (2.0)
Weight : 72 - 81.1 kg
Bore x Stroke: 80 X 70mm
Max Operating Range: 4500 - 5500 rpm
Scavenging|induction: Loop charging
O|M Transom Height: 550mm | 21.7in